More InformationLots of useful household goods, vintage and collectibles, enamelware, serving dishes and kitchenware, linens, jewelry, lamps, picture frames, craft, baskets, toys, puzzles, books, movies and more.
* Deluxe stroller
* Corner desk, oval coffee table
* Chicago Cutlery meat cleaver MC-1, never used
* Vintage oil/hurricane lamp
* Vinyl LPs, 45s and 78s: easy listening, country, top 40, religious, children
* Christmas, Halloween and Easter decor
Directions: From Highway 35 at Bay City, cross railroad tracks and turn left at stop sign to River Bluffs History Center.
Fundraiser for Pierce County Historical Association.
This Ad has been viewed 123 times.