Contact InformationContact Renee
: Bay City, WI
More InformationLots of useful household goods, vintage and collectibles, dishes, kitchenware, linens, picture frames, fabric and craft, toys and more.
* Vintage glassware and kitchenware
* Coffee urn and Oneida stainless flatware
* Vintage linens and aprons
* Vintage Singer sewing machine attachments
* CDs, vinyl LPs and rock music biographies
* 2-drawer file cabinet and office supplies
* Metal folding chairs
* Lamps and light fixtures
* Golf clubs w/bag, golf pull cart
GOOD FOOD – Sloppy Joe sandwiches, treats and refreshments.
Directions: From Highway 35 at Bay City, cross railroad tracks and turn left at stop sign to River Bluffs History Center.
Fundraiser for Pierce County Historical Association.
This Ad has been viewed 200 times.